Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Drew's facebook note

I wanted to post something Drew wrote on facebook. He's a pretty amazing kid, I think I'll keep him!

"Just as Lyndon B. Johnson stood before Congress after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, I too would give anything and everything in the world to not be sitting here, writing this note. As I'm sure everyone knows, Natalie Yokeley, at the young age of 13, passed away to be with the Lord on Monday night. No pain was felt, and as she closed her eyes and took one last breath, I know that God's spirit was in that room, with Natalie, Will, Tom, and Kathy. None of us will ever understand the suffering that Natalie endured or the pain and agony of this burden that was placed on the entire Yokeley family. And as we enter this Christmas season, none will be more difficult and somber than this one for this family. Which brings me to this point: what can we do as a youth group, as a church, as a family, as friends, as brothers and sisters, as God's people, to make this time of year one that is truly special and memorable for the Yokeley's.... if not that, a time of year which they can feel the love and compassion of their friends...."
"You won't be coming back and I didn't get to say goodbye... I really wish I'd got to say goodbye..."Yellowcard- "View From Heaven"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you
wish for to say on the topic of this article, in my view
its really amazing designed for me.

Feel free to surf to my page :: cellulite treatment cream